Rock Hill, SC Personal Injury Lawyer
If you suffer from a pain disorder, you will have to determine whether it is mild, moderate, moderately severe, or severe. It is in your best interests to retain a Charlotte personal injury attorney who will use a checklist for pain levels to correctly classify your impairment.
A Charlotte Personal Injury Attorney Defines “Class 3—Moderately Severe”
Your Charlotte personal injury lawyer will inform you that your pain disorder is “moderately severe” if you exhibit the following symptoms:
- You feel pain nearly all the time, which occasionally reaches intensity levels as high as 9 to 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.
- You cannot do many simple tasks and can only engage in everyday activities by making considerable adjustments.
- You exhibit visible and extreme agony in response and in relation to the pain.
- You take medication to manage your pain on a maintenance basis.
- You are seriously limited by pain when undergoing physical examination. Consequently, a doctor might not be able to conduct an examination, and if he does, the result might be uncertain.
- You consistently display pain behaviors during the examination, which seems to match with an organic dysfunction.
A Charlotte Personal Injury Attorney Defines “Class 4—Severe”
If you show the pain symptoms listed below, your Charlotte personal injury lawyer will determine that you have the highest pain disorder, classified as “severe.”
- You feel pain almost nonstop and the intensity level is at its maximum, consistently reaching the 9 to 10 levels.
- You cannot perform most everyday activities (such as getting dressed, cooking, etc.) without assistance, and will take a considerable amount of time to finish them.
- You are seen in extreme distress in response and relation to the pain, to the point that you state that the pain is unmanageable and beyond control.
- You regularly receive the maximum amount of pharmacologic assistance and pain medication.
- You are unable to undergo a physical examination, as the pain prevents you from performing the necessary examination activities, such as ambulating to enable palpitation.
- Your pain behaviors are seemingly a fit with organic dysfunction.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.