Charlotte NC Large Truck / Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are usually caused by specific acts or failures to follow rules by trucking companies and the truck drivers. An experienced lawyer can help you recognized the unsafe acts or failures to act by the tracking companies.
The cause of truck accidents involving large trucks/autos that result in serious injuries, can usually be blamed on companies and truck drivers because of:
- Aggressive driving by truck drivers
- Failure to inspect truck tires, brakes, lights
- Tailgating by truck drivers
- Cell phone use by truck drivers
- Driver fatigue
- Failure to install blind spot mirrors
- Jackknifing caused by truck driver’s actions
- Speeding while ignoring reduced speed limits for trucks
- Inadequate truck driver training
- Overloaded trucks
- Poorly maintained truck brakes
- Failure to signal lane changes
- Loss of control – leaving road
- Loss of retread tires/leaving debris in roadway
Auto occupants are sharing the road with giant trucks. When a wreck between a truck and smaller vehicle occurs, 77% and 86% of those killed are the drivers of the smaller vehicles. (cars, SUVs & motorcycles) There are life-changing, serious injuries to the occupants of the smaller vehicles.
Contact the Large Truck / Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer
If you have suffered a serious injury in a truck accident, contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North Carolina and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a large truck / tractor trailer accident attorney. We serve families across both North and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.