Charlotte, NC Personal Injury Lawyer
A Charlotte personal injury law office can explain to a client the classes of pain when determining how injured a person is.
A Charlotte Personal Injury Law Firm Will Detail Mild Pain
Known as Class 1, mild pain includes the following symptoms:
- In strength and incidence, the pain is mild.
- The pain doesn’t preclude most normal daily activities.
- There is a minimal problem when pain does occur.
- There is no regular treatment for pain.
- The limitations due to pain while being examined will not exhibit any reactions like crying out, having a limp, reacting in a guarded manner and wincing.
A Charlotte personal injury law office is familiar with these terms.
A Charlotte Personal Injury Law Office Will Explain Moderate Pain
Moderate pain will be shown by the following:
- In strength and incidence, the pain is moderate.
- The individual must alter the daily activities due to the pain.
- There is a moderate problem if the pain occurs.
- The person takes medication for the pain and requires consistent treatment.
- There are limits to what the individual can do when being physically examined and shows signs of being in pain.
An attorney from a Charlotte personal injury law office understands these classifications and can describe them in detail.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina.