Charlotte, NC Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury lawyers in Charlotte will explain how a case can be sabotaged by the client and how you can avoid it.
Charlotte Personal Injury Victims Must Be Aware of How to Avoid Sabotaging a Case
Your personal injury lawyers in Charlotte know through experience that damaging acts on the part of the client can be kept to a minimum if they keep in touch. To prevent self-sabotage of a case, your lawyer will:
- Confer with the client and the client’s spouse at least one time before the trial;
- Keep in regular contact with the client.
- Ensure that the client is aware that the defense will watch him or her carefully while the case is moving forward;
- Ask the client to keep the lawyer informed of life changes; and
- Tell the client to pay close attention to the doctors, be vigilant about recovery and listen to the lawyer’s advice.
Keeping in Contact With the Attorney Will Help the Case
Charlotte personal injury victims must adhere to the advice of the attorney in order to have the best possible chance of winning the case. A full commitment on the part of both the lawyer and the client can improve the chances of success.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina.