Fort Mill Personal Injury Lawyer
With Bice Law, you’re getting an experienced Fort Mill Personal Injury Lawyer that will fight for you. Choosing Bice Law is choosing a personal injury lawyer that cares. Personal injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, wrongful death, or dangerous products.
Whether you were hurt in a car wreck or suffered harm from a prescription drug, your first priority is medical treatment – but you may be confused about your next steps. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, an experienced personal injury attorney can be a vital resource for providing knowledgeable, no-nonsense advice about your legal options. Contact the Fort Mill personal injury firm of Bice Law today by calling 877-BICE-877 or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your legal options.
Regardless of how or where it occurs, an incident of negligence that leads to personal injury is generally defined as the following:
- The person or entity that caused your injury owed a duty to you. That person may be a fellow motorist who has a duty to obey traffic laws or a drug company that has a duty to manufacture safe drugs.
- The person or entity failed to carry out that duty.
- You suffered injury as a direct result of that failure.
Personal injuries can cause long-term health problems that may impact your ability to earn a living, your relationship with loved ones, and your quality of life. Injuries often require complicated treatments that can quickly become expensive. Recovery is difficult enough without dealing with uncooperative insurance representatives – or having to choose between paying for doctor’s visits or paying the gas and electric bills.
Contact the Fort Mill Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The Fort Mill personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact Justin D. Bice and the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.
With Bice Law, you’ll have a Frontline Injury Team behind you stopping at nothing to get you what you deserve! We fight for our clients from consultation to settlement.
You’ll find that most law firms practice several different areas of law. Bice Law specializes in ONLY personal injury. This means that the attorney and case manager handling your case have expertise in personal injury law and extensive knowledge of what can be done to maximize your recovery. We don’t dabble in family law, criminal defense, contract law, or anything that would take away from our team being the best. Our Fort Mill Personal Injury Law Firm represents victims who have been seriously injured from the following incidents and more:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Bice Law handles motor vehicle accidents, collisions, and crashes involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, trains, bicycles, and pedestrians who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence. Vehicle accidents are among the most common causes of personal injury in North and South Carolina. Considering that most of us must use a vehicle to travel to our jobs, schools, stores, and home. We are all at risk of becoming involved in a vehicle accident at some point in our lives. Our team is there to protect the rights of Fort Mill community members after being in a motor vehicle accident in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
- Serious Personal Injuries. Personal Injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, wrongful death, or dangerous products. Dog Bites, Slip and Falls, Brain Injury or Head Trauma, are just some of the serious personal injuries that the Bice Law Firm in Fort Mill handles. Our Fort Mill Personal Injury Team is here to help you navigate your case, every step of the way.
- Worker’s Compensation. Workers’ compensation has been developed to assist people who have been injured while at work. If you have been injured while working for an employer in Fort Mill, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. In order to receive workers’ compensation, you must have been employed at the time you are injured, and the injury must be a result of the employment. Your injuries must be caused by whatever tasks you have been assigned while employed. This may also include illnesses sustained while at work. For example, if your job requires you to perform a task that involves hazardous chemicals and you end up becoming ill, you may also be entitled to workers’ compensation. When you are ready to explore your legal options, The Frontline Injury Team at Bice Law has extensive experience as a Fort Mill Worker’s Compensation Attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your rights.
- Wrongful Death. It is always difficult to lose a loved one, but it is especially difficult when that death is unexpected, premature, and the result of another party’s negligence or defective product. If your loved one has died as a result of a wrongful act or negligence, take the first step to protect your legal rights. Bice Law cares about the members of our community and we have a Fort Mill Wrongful Death Attorney standing by to assist you.
Don’t hesitate, there s only a 3-year window to file a lawsuit for your personal injury claim. If you or someone you know has been injured in the Fort Mill area, call the experienced Fort Mill personal injury attorney at Bice Law. We’re ready to fight for your rights and get you the compensation that you deserve. Our Frontline Injury Team fights for our clients from consultation to settlement, and we don’t get paid unless you do. Call Bice Law today! 877-BICE-877