Personal Injury Lawyer Serving North Carolina and South Carolina
With Bice Law, you’re getting an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer serving North Carolina and South Carolina, and a Frontline Injury Team fighting for you every step of the way. Personal injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, wrongful death, or dangerous products.
Whether you were hurt in a car wreck or suffered harm from a prescription drug, your first priority is medical treatment – but you may be confused about your next steps. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, an experienced personal injury attorney can be a vital resource for providing knowledgeable, no-nonsense advice about your legal options. Contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law today by calling 877-BICE-877 or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your legal options.
Regardless of how or where it occurs, an incident of negligence that leads to personal injury is generally defined as the following:
- The person or entity that caused your injury owed a duty to you. That person may be a fellow motorist who has a duty to obey traffic laws or a drug company that has a duty to manufacture safe drugs.
- The person or entity failed to carry out that duty.
- You suffered injury as a direct result of that failure.
Personal injuries can cause long-term health problems that may impact your ability to earn a living, your relationship with loved ones, and your quality of life. Injuries often require complicated treatments that can quickly become expensive. Recovery is difficult enough without dealing with uncooperative insurance representatives – or having to choose between paying for doctor’s visits or paying the gas and electric bills.
Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness in North Carolina or South Carolina, then you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. However, obtaining fair compensation can be a challenging process, especially if you try to do it alone. This is where a personal injury attorney can be of great help. Here we will explain several reasons why you need a personal injury attorney.
- Understanding the Legal Process. Personal injury cases can be complex, and navigating the legal system can be challenging if you are not familiar with the process. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you understand the legal process, including the statutes of limitations, the rules of evidence, and the procedures for filing a lawsuit. Our firm can also help you understand the potential outcomes of your case and what damages you may be entitled to.
- Building a Strong Case. A personal injury lawyer can help you build a strong case by collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with experts in various fields. Bice Law can also help you document your injuries and damages to support your claim for compensation. By building a strong case, you can increase your chances of obtaining a fair settlement or winning your case in court.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and they will do everything in their power to minimize your compensation or deny your claim altogether. An experienced personal injury lawyer can deal with insurance companies on your behalf, negotiate with them to obtain a fair settlement, and take legal action if necessary. Our Frontline Injury Team can also help you avoid common mistakes that could harm your case, such as giving a recorded statement or accepting a low settlement offer.
- Maximizing Your Compensation. One of the most significant advantages of hiring a personal injury lawyer is that they can help you maximize your compensation. We can help you identify all the damages you are entitled to, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future damages. We can also help you calculate the value of your case and negotiate with the other party’s insurance company to obtain a fair settlement.
- Taking Your Case to Court. If your case cannot be settled through negotiation, a personal injury lawyer can take your case to court. Our experienced personal injury attorney can prepare your case for trial, present evidence and arguments on your behalf, and cross-examine witnesses. We can also help you understand the trial process and what to expect in court.
- Protecting Your Rights. An experienced personal injury lawyer can protect your legal rights and ensure that you are treated fairly throughout the legal process. We can advise you on your legal options, help you avoid common mistakes, and protect you from harassment or intimidation from the other party or their insurance company. Our team can also ensure that your rights are protected during negotiations or in court.
Bice Law Personal Injury Attorney
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact Justin Bice and the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.
“They were really awesome at a challenging time. Quick, professional and thorough in their work and communication. While I hope the reason never arises again, I’d certainly call them again if needed.”
T. Burch -Google Review
“Calling Bice Law is the best decision you could make when you have a personal injury claim. I recommend them to everyone.”
C. White – Google Review
“It was a pleasure to have Bice Law LLC handle my case. They were very professional, if you need an attorney they are Number 1!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and dedication on helping me with my case!!!!!”
Lytisha Stevens – Google Review
“I personally had a case and my wife did also. We were both very pleased with the outcome and will recommend these fine for to anyone who needs legal assistance. Thank you very much!!!”
Barry L. Burke, Sr. – Google Review
Call Bice Law TODAY