Charlotte, NC Personal Injury Lawyer
Many people who have been injured in an accident do not understand how important it is to keep complete and accurate track of their medical bills. Your Charlotte medical malpractice attorney will need your full records to get you the best deal possible. You should, at a minimum, take the following steps:
- Get a bill every time you go to a doctor, hospital, or other medical facility. This includes less traditional medical treatments, such as a physical therapist.
- Keep all of your prescription bills for medication related to your injury.
- Put together a chart that tracks your medical bills and medication purchases along with the dates for each. You should know how much was paid and by whom (i.e., by you, your insurance, or your employer).
- Give a copy of all bills that are related to your injury or recovery to your Charlotte medical malpractice attorney. This is important to ensure you receive the highest amount of compensation possible.
- Even if your bills are paid for by health insurance or your employer, keep a record. The more information you have to personally give to your lawyer, the better your settlement will likely be.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.