Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer | Bice Law
With Bice Law, you’re getting an experienced Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer who will fight for you and get you the compensation that you deserve for your injury claim! Choosing the Frontline Injury Team at Bice Law in Raleigh, North Carolina, is choosing a lawyer that cares about you, about your injury recovery, and about helping you get your life back on track. Some attorneys prefer to never step foot into a courtroom. Our Frontline Injury Team routinely takes cases to trial. We have an established tracking record f successfully representing victims and families in Wake County, as well as surrounding areas in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Raleigh, North Carolina
Suffering a personal injury can be an overwhelming experience, both physically and emotionally. During such challenging times, hiring a personal injury attorney becomes essential. Their expertise in personal injury law, ability to evaluate the merits of your case, negotiation skills, and courtroom representation are invaluable in safeguarding your rights and seeking the justice and compensation you deserve. By enlisting the assistance of a personal injury attorney, you gain a trusted ally who will fight tirelessly on your behalf, providing you with the legal guidance and support necessary to navigate through the complexities of the legal system.
What is a Personal Injury in Raleigh, North Carolina?
Personal Injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by a victim that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, workplace injury, dog bite or other domestic animal attack, wrongful death, dangerous products, and many more possible sources. The victim may bring a claim for financial compensation against the wrongdoer and potentially file a lawsuit. The lawsuit is a civil lawsuit brought by the victim. A personal injury is a civil case. It’s not a criminal case where someone can be convicted of a crime and go to jail. Instead, a civil lawsuit can result in a finding of responsibility that makes the responsible party pay money to the victim. These payments are normally paid by insurance companies.
Do I have a personal injury claim?
Regardless of how or where it occurs, an incident of negligence that leads to personal injury is generally defined as the following:
- The person or entity that caused your injury owed a duty to you. That person may be a fellow motorist who has a duty to obey traffic laws or a drug company that has a duty to manufacture safe drugs.
- The person or entity failed to carry out that duty.
- You suffered injury as a direct result of that failure.
- You have monetary losses as a result of that injury.
Personal injuries can cause long-term health problems that may impact your ability to work, your relationship with loved ones, and your overall quality of life. Injuries often require complicated treatments that can quickly become expensive. Recovery is difficult enough without dealing with uncooperative insurance representatives – or having to choose between paying for doctor’s visits or paying the gas and electric bills.
What should I do after a personal injury accident in Raleigh, North Carolina?
There are several things you should always make sure to do after being injured in an accident.
- Take photos of your injuries
- Report the accident to your insurance carrier
- Visit a doctor, if you have not already
- Give the doctor’s office your medical insurance information and ask them to bill the medical insurance
- If you have visited a doctor, follow their care plan and attend all follow-up appointments
- Write down a narrative of what happened while it is still fresh in your mind
- Make a list of witnesses and their contact information
- Do not post about the accident on social media
- Follow any additional instructions from your attorney
If you have any pain from an accident, get examined by a doctor immediately. The longer you wait, the more likely the insurance company will claim your injuries are not related to the accident. You also run the risk of not healing properly from your accident-related injuries if you delay being treated by a medical professional.
Do I need a personal injury lawyer in Raleigh, North Carolina?
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness in Raleigh, North Carolina then you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. However, obtaining fair compensation can be a challenging process, especially if you try to do it alone. This is where a personal injury attorney can be of great help. We will explain several reasons why you need a personal injury attorney in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Understanding the Legal Process. Personal injury cases can be complex, and navigating the legal system can be challenging if you are not familiar with the process. At Bice Law, an experienced Raleigh personal injury lawyer can help you understand the legal process, including the statutes of limitations, the rules of evidence, and the procedures for filing a lawsuit. Our firm can also help you understand the potential outcomes of your case and what damages you may be entitled to.
- Building a Strong Case. A Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer can help you build a strong case by collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with experts in various fields. Bice Law can also help you document your injuries and damages to support your claim for compensation. By building a strong case, you can increase your chances of obtaining a fair settlement or winning your case in court.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and they will do everything in their power to minimize your compensation or deny your claim altogether. An experienced Raleigh personal injury lawyer can deal with insurance companies on your behalf, negotiate with them to obtain a fair settlement, and take legal action if necessary. Our Frontline Injury Team can also help you avoid common mistakes that could harm your case, such as giving a recorded statement or accepting a low settlement offer.
- Maximizing Your Compensation. One of the most significant advantages of hiring a Raleigh personal injury lawyer is that they can help you maximize your compensation. We can help you identify all the damages you are entitled to, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future damages. We can also help you calculate the value of your case and negotiate with the other party’s insurance company to obtain a fair settlement.
- Taking Your Case to Court. If your case cannot be settled through negotiation, a Raleigh personal injury lawyer can take your case to court. Our experienced personal injury attorney can prepare your case for trial, present evidence and arguments on your behalf, and cross-examine witnesses. We can also help you understand the trial process and what to expect in court.
- Protecting Your Rights. An experienced Raleigh personal injury lawyer can protect your legal rights and ensure that you are treated fairly throughout the legal process. We can advise you on your legal options, help you avoid common mistakes, and protect you from harassment or intimidation from the other party or their insurance company. Our team can also ensure that your rights are protected during negotiations or in court.
Bice Law Experienced Injury Attorney in Raleigh, North Carolina
You’ll find that most law firms practice several different areas of law. Bice Law specializes in ONLY personal injury. This means that the attorney and case manager handling your case both have expertise in personal injury law and extensive knowledge of what can be done to maximize your recovery. We don’t dabble in family law, criminal defense, contract law, or anything that would take away from our team being the best. Our Raleigh Personal Injury Law Firm represents victims who have been seriously injured from the following incidents and more:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Bice Law handles motor vehicle accidents, collisions, and crashes involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, trains, bicycles, and pedestrians who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence. Vehicle accidents are among the most common causes of personal injury in North and South Carolina. Considering that most of us must use a vehicle to travel to our jobs, schools, stores, and home. We are all at risk of becoming involved in a vehicle accident at some point in our lives. Our team is there to protect the rights of Raleigh community members after being in a motor vehicle accident in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Serious Personal Injuries. Personal Injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, wrongful death, or dangerous products. Dog Bites, Slip and Falls, Brain Injury or Head Trauma, are just some of the serious personal injuries that the Bice Law Firm in Raleigh handles. Our Raleigh Personal Injury Team is here to help you navigate your case, every step of the way.
- Worker’s Compensation. Workers’ compensation has been developed to assist people who have been injured while at work. If you have been injured while working for an employer in Raleigh, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. In order to receive workers’ compensation, you must have been employed at the time you are injured, and the injury must be a result of the employment. Your injuries must be caused by whatever tasks you have been assigned while employed. This may also include illnesses sustained while at work. For example, if your job requires you to perform a task that involves hazardous chemicals and you end up becoming ill, you may also be entitled to workers’ compensation. When you are ready to explore your legal options, The Frontline Injury Team at Bice Law has extensive experience as a Raleigh Worker’s Compensation Attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your rights.
- Wrongful Death. It is always difficult to lose a loved one, but it is especially difficult when that death is unexpected, premature, and the result of another party’s negligence or defective product. If your loved one has died as a result of a wrongful act or negligence, take the first step to protect your legal rights. Bice Law cares about the members of our community and we have a Raleigh Wrongful Death Attorney standing by to assist you.
We fight for our clients from consultation to settlement
Whether you were hurt in a car wreck or suffered harm from a prescription drug, your first priority is medical treatment – but you may be confused about your next steps. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, an experienced personal injury attorney can be a vital resource for providing knowledgeable, no-nonsense advice about your legal options. Contact the Raleigh personal injury firm of Bice Law today by calling 877-BICE-877 or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your legal options.
Contact the Raleigh Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The Raleigh personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact attorney Justin Bice and the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North Carolina and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.
Don’t hesitate, there s only a 3-year window to file a lawsuit for your personal injury claim. If you or someone you know has been injured in the Raleigh area, call the experienced Raleigh personal injury attorney at Bice Law. We’re ready to fight for your rights and get you the compensation that you deserve. Our Frontline Injury Team fights for our clients from consultation to settlement, and we don’t get paid unless you do. Call Bice Law today! 877-BICE-877
Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyer
Get Directions to our Raleigh Office!
Call Bice Law TODAY
“Going to be recommending Bice Law! They handled my bodily injury claim, and I could not be happier with the outcome!”
A. Budesheim-Google Review
“Everyone that assisted me was more than friendly and helpful. It made for an unbeatably reassuring experience in an otherwise intimidating situation.”
Nate M.-Google Review
“I am so happy I chose to go with Bice law. Highly recommend them. 1000000%”
K. House-Google Review
“I would highly recommend Bice law firm to anyone who is in need of a personal injury attorney. They were kind and motivated, and always willing to help with our case. Thank you Bice Law.”
C. White-Google Review