Bice Law Winston-Salem Personal Injury Lawyer
With Bice Law, you’re getting an experienced Winston-Salem Personal Injury Lawyer that will fight for you to get you what you deserve! Choosing the Frontline Injury Team at Bice Law in Winston-Salem is choosing a lawyer that cares about you, about your injury recovery, and about helping you get your life back on track. Some personal injury attorneys prefer to never step foot in a courtroom. Our team routinely takes cases to trial. We have an established track record of successfully representing victims and families in Forsyth County, as well as surrounding areas in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Suffering a personal injury can be an overwhelming experience, both physically and emotionally. During such challenging times, hiring a personal injury attorney becomes essential. Their expertise in personal injury law, ability to evaluate the merits of your case, negotiation skills, and courtroom representation are invaluable in safeguarding your rights and seeking the justice and compensation you deserve. By enlisting the assistance of a personal injury attorney, you gain a trusted ally who will fight tirelessly on your behalf, providing you with the legal guidance and support necessary to navigate through the complexities of the legal system.
Personal Injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, workplace injury, dog bite or other domestic animal attack, wrongful death, dangerous products, and many more possible sources.
Do I have a personal injury claim?
Regardless of how or where it occurs, an incident of negligence that leads to personal injury is generally defined as the following:
- The person or entity that caused your injury owed a duty to you. That person may be a fellow motorist who has a duty to obey traffic laws or a drug company that has a duty to manufacture safe drugs.
- The person or entity failed to carry out that duty.
- You suffered injury as a direct result of that failure.
- You have monetary losses as a result of that injury.
Personal injuries can cause long-term health problems that may impact your ability to earn a living, your relationship with loved ones, and your quality of life. Injuries often require complicated treatments that can quickly become expensive. Recovery is difficult enough without dealing with uncooperative insurance representatives – or having to choose between paying for doctor’s visits or paying the gas and electric bills.
Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness in Winston Salem, North Carolina then you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. However, obtaining fair compensation can be a challenging process, especially if you try to do it alone. This is where a personal injury attorney can be of great help. Here we will explain several reasons as to why you need a personal injury attorney in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Understanding the Legal Process. Personal injury cases can be complex, and navigating the legal system can be challenging if you are not familiar with the process. An experienced Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer can help you understand the legal process, including the statutes of limitations, the rules of evidence, and the procedures for filing a lawsuit. Our firm can also help you understand the potential outcomes of your case and what damages you may be entitled to.
- Building a Strong Case. A Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer can help you build a strong case by collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with experts in various fields. Bice Law can also help you document your injuries and damages to support your claim for compensation. By building a strong case, you can increase your chances of obtaining a fair settlement or winning your case in court.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and they will do everything in their power to minimize your compensation or deny your claim altogether. An experienced Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer can deal with insurance companies on your behalf, negotiate with them to obtain a fair settlement, and take legal action if necessary. Our Frontline Injury Team can also help you avoid common mistakes that could harm your case, such as giving a recorded statement or accepting a low settlement offer.
- Maximizing Your Compensation. One of the most significant advantages of hiring a Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer is that they can help you maximize your compensation. We can help you identify all the damages you are entitled to, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future damages. We can also help you calculate the value of your case and negotiate with the other party’s insurance company to obtain a fair settlement.
- Taking Your Case to Court. If your case cannot be settled through negotiation, a Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer can take your case to court. Our experienced personal injury attorney can prepare your case for trial, present evidence and arguments on your behalf, and cross-examine witnesses. We can also help you understand the trial process and what to expect in court.
- Protecting Your Rights. An experienced Winston-Salem personal injury lawyer can protect your legal rights and ensure that you are treated fairly throughout the legal process. We can advise you on your legal options, help you avoid common mistakes, and protect you from harassment or intimidation from the other party or their insurance company. Our team can also ensure that your rights are protected during negotiations or in court.
We fight for our clients from consultation to settlement
Whether you were hurt in a car wreck or suffered harm from a prescription drug, your first priority is medical treatment – but you may be confused about your next steps. If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, an experienced personal injury attorney can be a vital resource for providing knowledgeable, no-nonsense advice about your legal options. Contact the Winston-Salem personal injury firm of Bice Law today by calling 877-BICE-877 or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your legal options.
Bice Law Frontline Injury Team in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
You’ll find that most law firms practice several different areas of law. Bice Law specializes in ONLY personal injury. This means that the attorney and case manager handling your case both have expertise in personal injury law and extensive knowledge of what can be done to maximize your recovery. We don’t dabble in family law, criminal defense, contract law, or anything that would take away from our team being the best. Our Winston-Salem Personal Injury Law Firm represents victims who have been seriously injured from the following incidents and more:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Bice Law handles motor vehicle accidents, collisions, and crashes involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, trains, bicycles, and pedestrians who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence. Vehicle accidents are among the most common causes of personal injury in North and South Carolina. Considering that most of us must use a vehicle to travel to our jobs, schools, stores, and home. We are all at risk of becoming involved in a vehicle accident at some point in our lives. Our team is there to protect the rights of Winston-Salem community members after being in a motor vehicle accident in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Serious Personal Injuries. Personal Injury is a legal term that describes a serious injury suffered by one person that is caused by the negligence or wrongful actions of another. Negligence or wrongful conduct can happen in the form of a car accident, wrongful death, or dangerous products. Dog Bites, Slip and Falls, Brain Injury or Head Trauma, are just some of the serious personal injuries that the Bice Law Firm in Winston-Salem handles. Our Winston-Salem Personal Injury Team is here to help you navigate your case, every step of the way.
- Worker’s Compensation. Workers’ compensation has been developed to assist people who have been injured while at work. If you have been injured while working for an employer in Winston-Salem, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. In order to receive workers’ compensation, you must have been employed at the time you are injured, and the injury must be a result of the employment. Your injuries must be caused by whatever tasks you have been assigned while employed. This may also include illnesses sustained while at work. For example, if your job requires you to perform a task that involves hazardous chemicals and you end up becoming ill, you may also be entitled to workers’ compensation. When you are ready to explore your legal options, The Frontline Injury Team at Bice Law has extensive experience as a Winston-Salem Worker’s Compensation Attorney. We’ll review your situation free of charge and advise you of your rights.
- Wrongful Death. It is always difficult to lose a loved one, but it is especially difficult when that death is unexpected, premature, and the result of another party’s negligence or defective product. If your loved one has died as a result of a wrongful act or negligence, take the first step to protect your legal rights. Bice Law cares about the members of our community and we have a Winston-Salem Wrongful Death Attorney standing by to assist you.
Contact the Winston-Salem Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The Winston-Salem personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact attorney Justin Bice and the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North Carolina and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.
Don’t hesitate, there s only a 3-year window to file a lawsuit for your personal injury claim. If you or someone you know has been injured in the Winston-Salem area, call the experienced Winston-Salem personal injury attorney at Bice Law. We’re ready to fight for your rights and get you the compensation that you deserve. Our Frontline Injury Team fights for our clients from consultation to settlement, and we don’t get paid unless you do. Call Bice Law today! 877-BICE-877
Winston-Salem Personal Injury Lawyer
Get Directions to our Winston-Salem Office!
“I called Bice Law for legal advice on my injury claim after being in a car accident in Winston-Salem while traveling, and they gave me peace of mind. Their staff was extremely professional and answered all of my questions. I will absolutely be recommending them!”
C. Miguel-Google Review
“Bice law firm did a great job with my case I was very happy with the outcome. They answered all my questions and calls they were on top of it. I will use them again if I need a lawyer, thank you so much.”
C. Alvin Bowlin – Google Review
“It was a pleasure to have Bice Law LLC handle my case. They were very professional, if you need an attorney they are Number 1!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and dedication on helping me with my case!!!!!”
Lytisha Stevens – Google Review
“I personally had a case and my wife did also. We were both very pleased with the outcome and will recommend these fine for to anyone who needs legal assistance. Thank you very much!!!”
Barry L. Burke, Sr. – Google Review
Call Bice Law TODAY