Charlotte, NC Personal Injury Lawyer
How Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Prepare for Your Case
Your Charlotte PI lawyer understands that a client will be anxious about his/her case. This is natural, especially since the hiring of an attorney may seem like a big step. Be assured, however, that working with a lawyer on your case will give you claim the best chance of success. The following is an overview of what your attorney will do.
Your Charlotte PI Lawyer Will Take Care of the Following Legal Issues
- Your Charlotte PI lawyer will pay attention to the date in which the statute of limitations runs out.
- Acquire the precise legal names and addresses for opposing parties.
- Provide all notices needed – governmental, medical, statutory.
- Find out where the case is supposed to be filed based on venue and jurisdiction.
The First Steps a Charlotte PI Lawyer Will Take for a Client
- Interview the client.
- Advise the client on what needs to be kept for evidence.
- Acquire official information regarding the incident from the authorities.
- Conduct an inspection on the scene or products from the incident.
Other Considerations for Your Charlotte PI Attorney
- Whether there are damages such as loss of consortium.
- Advise the client on seeking medical treatment.
- Find experts to bolster contentions in the case in regards to injuries, damages and other issues.
- Interview witness and prepare summaries.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina. Results are how we measure success – we’ve built a strong reputation both in and out of the courtroom, and we’ll put our experience and expertise to work on your behalf.