Can I make a claim for a deceased relative?

Bice Law can help you make a claim for your deceased relative in a wrongful death case. It will involve opening an estate and appointing you as the personal representative of the estate. If you have already opened an estate, … Read more

Will I have to go to court?

If you file a lawsuit, you will likely be deposed by a lawyer hired by the insurance company. This would normally happen at our office. We will conduct other depositions and discovery in which you may choose to be involved. … Read more

What happens after a lawsuit is filed?

To initiate a lawsuit in a personal injury case, we will draft legal documents known as a Summons and Complaint.   After the case is filed, we need to serve these legal documents on the opposing parties in the case. This … Read more

Do I need to file a lawsuit?

If your personal injury case settles, you will not have to go to trial and will receive compensation for your claim according to the terms of your settlement. If the opposing party’s insurance company is unwilling to settle your claim … Read more