Charlotte, NC Personal Injury Lawyer
Your Charlotte injury attorney has numerous responsibilities in the settlement of your case. The information below will outline some of these.
Role of the Charlotte Injury Attorney in Mediation and Settlement
As part of the procedures in mediation and settlement, your Charlotte injury lawyer will:
• Decide when to submit an initial offer or demand to the opposition;
• Determine appropriateness of mediation; and
• Arrange for mediation and choose someone as mediator.
Role of the Charlotte Injury Attorney Regarding Exhibits, Witnesses and Damages
The attorney will:
• Choose lay and expert witnesses;
• Provide the opposition with expert’s reports;
• Make exhibits ready for court, confirm through contact with court what methods may be employed for presenting them to the jury and then submit the list to the court; and
• Prepare and finish any physician’s or other witnesses’ testimony that is to be presented via videotape.
Role of Charlotte Injury Lawyer in Discovery
The attorney will:
• Before formal discovery begins, perform the first exchange of data;
• Compose, send interrogatories and requests for admissions, requests for production of documents and other things to all opposing individuals and experts, including expert reports. Review responses;
• View the scene of the incident and any other relevant objects or documentation;
• Provide opposition with information gathered from experts and names of experts; and
• Answer any demands for production, admission and interrogatories sent from the opposition.
Contact the Personal Injury Law Firm of Bice Law
The personal injury firm of Bice Law will examine your case to determine the type and amount of damages that your injury warrants, including payments for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. We’ll determine whether an out-of-court settlement or trial is the best strategy to obtain maximum benefits for you or your family. If you have suffered injury or harm because of someone else’s actions, take the first step to protect your legal rights – contact the personal injury firm of Bice Law serving both North and South Carolina. You only have a limited time after your injury to file a claim, so act quickly. Call 877-BICE-877 today or submit an online request to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. We serve families across both North Carolina and South Carolina.